.jpg)
Snowboarding is just around the corner, and man am I getting excited or what! I've been watching the news everyday, just waiting for a nice big snow storm. I guess it is a little early in the season for some serious snowing. I just really want this winter season to be a good one, filled with lots of powder for me to ride in!
6 comments:
Cord~
Looking GREAT! You're blog is looking really good, and I'm glad that you are actually gonna post stuff. It'll be snowing Friday and Saturday, maybe it'll be enough for you to Snowboard!
Love ya!
Ya, it's starting to take shape. I really hope it snows a ton! Love ya too!
So if you are gonna have a blog then you really need to update at least once a week! This is fun for me to read too...so don't put anything on this you don't want Mom to know.
O....K.... Mom...
Hey, Cord! Cool blog!
Hey Tami! How are you doing? My blog is mainly for school so not much will be going on here. Thanks anyways!
Post a Comment